Tuesday, March 18, 2014

On y va!


Hello everyone! Just a heads up that I will no longer be posting at this address. I love Chad and the book, but I have decided to take up a name all my own. I am keeping the content alive at this address because we covered a lot of ground with our personal experiments and formulae as well as those using the Tartine book. I have moved the last three of my experiments to the new blog for a fresh start, since they best represent all of our hard work and discoveries and the direction of our new bread path.

Meet me at our new home by clicking Girl Meets Rye or the photo below.

To the staff of life!




The Lazy Loaf, in BoorenKaas & Scallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Follow My Other Blogs Too!

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

get a hold of me at

tartine-bread-experiment[at]live[dot]com

Followers

Except where noted otherwise, all content within the blog posts on this site, http://tartine-bread.blogspot.com/, are the sole intellectual property of Francis-Olive Hampton and protected under United States copyright laws: Copyright protection is available for all unpublished works regardless the nationality or domicile of the author. Copyright protection subsists from the time the work is created in fixed form. The copyright in the work of authorship immediately becomes the property of the author who created the work. Only the author or those deriving their rights through the author can rightfully claim copyright.

No part of any blog post shall be duplicated or manipulated for private use without prior consent.